Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 Tablespoons butter or vegan butter
- 3 Tablespoons Stodkie gluten-free flour
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- scant 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Melt 2 Tablespoons butter or vegan butter in a pan.
- Sprinkle in 3 Tablespoons Stodkie gluten-free flour and whisk for 1 minute.
- Slowly stream in 3/4 cup chicken broth while whisking to create a smooth sauce
- add 1/2 cup
milk (any kind – I used unsweetened almond milk) plus 1-1/2 teaspoons poultry
seasoning, scant 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Bring to a boil while whisking regularly.
- Turn the heat to a simmer until thickened.
- Expensive GF Cream of Chicken Soup no longer has to be a thing…