Sweet and chocolatey brownie that you would never know is Gluten Free. A chewy, fudgy brownie that is actually gluten-free!
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time25 min
- Total Time35 min
- 2/3 Cups – STODKIE Gluten Free Flour
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips (i use dairy free chocolate chips)
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil (can sub butter, avocado oil, vegan butter, ghee)
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar (can sub white, brown, or maple sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (if paleo) or baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup – chopped nuts – optional
Stir in the dry ingredients and fold until just mixed.
Pour batter into your prepared pan and smooth the surface.
Bake at 350 degrees 20-24 minutes, or until edges are set and the center is still ever so slightly underdone. (The remaining heat should set the center as it cools)