- Prep Time50 min
- Cook Time25 min
- Total Time1 hr 15 min
- Yield20 Breadsticks
For the Dough
- 4 Cups STODKIE Gluten Free Flour
- 1/4 cup non-fat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons instant rapid-rise yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons xantham
- 15 ounces can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 3/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided, melted
Make the Dough: Place the dry milk powder, flour stir.
Place hot water, sugar, yeast and salt in the bowl let proof.
Use a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook. Allow to sit until the mixture starts to bubble, about 2 to 5 minutes. Add the olive oil and stir again.
On low speed, gradually add the the water mixture until the dough begins to form. Increase the speed to medium-low and knead until a soft, slightly tacky dough forms and it clears the sides of the bowl, about 5 minutes. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide in two.
Coat the bottoms of two 9×13-inch pans with 4 tablespoons each of the melted butter. Roll each piece of dough into a 9×13-inch rectangle and fit in the bottom of the pan. Brush the tops of the dough with 1 tablespoon melted butter each. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and place in a warm, draft-free area until puffed and nearly doubled in size, about 90 minutes.
Make the Dipping Sauce: While the dough is rising, prepare the dipping sauce. In a small saucepan, stir together the tomato sauce, sugar, oregano, basil, marjoram, garlic powder and salt. Place over medium heat until the sauce begins to boil, then reduce to low and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
Bake the Breadsticks: Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F.