Gluten Free Gravy
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- ½ – 3/4 cup of turkey drippings or broth,
- gluten-free flour (or Cornstarch),
- salt and pepper
- Add your cold butter to the small sauce pan.
- Gradually add ½ – 3/4 cup of turkey drippings or broth, gluten-free
flour (or Cornstarch), and salt and pepper to the pan.
- Whisk constantly.
- When your gravy starts to boil, whisk until all the ingredients are
combined and your gravy is smooth.
- Remove from the heat and cool to desired temperature before
- Serve over mashed potatoes, dressing or whatever else your taste
- No one will know the difference between this gravy and traditional gravy.